The following requirements must be fulfilled prior to admission:
- AGE – All students must be at least 21 years of age prior to their scheduled graduation date. Exception: Exceptions can be made for persons the ages of 18 to 21, who can prove they have the ability to benefit from the program by having a pre-hire letter for employment in the trucking industry that can be verified.
- DRIVER’S LICENSE – All students must possess and produce a valid Class “C” driver’s license or Class “A” learner’s permit.
- TRAFFIC CITATIONS – Students must provide a complete list of all traffic citations received during the past three years or grant permission for the school to request a three year record through USIS, and/or an applicable state agency.
- PHYSICAL EXAM – Students must be willing to submit to a physical examination, including a urinalysis drug screen as prescribed by the U.S. Department of Transportation and administered by a physician designated by the school.
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, EQUIVALENT, OR ABILITY TO BENEFIT TEST – Students must have a high school diploma or high school equivalency or be able to pass an approved Ability to Benefit test.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate – Students with high school diploma or G.E.D must provide these documents for the school.
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST), published by Wonderlic Personnel Test, Inc. (Click here to practice the WBST). WBST Score Requirements: Students must score a 200 on the Verbal section and 210 on Quantitative for entrance into training.